Pages

Saturday, January 05, 2013

Sparkle!~

HI my arty smarty friends! Isn't life grand? I love that this is 2013. 13 is my lucky number so I am excited for this year.

I have plans, goals and dreams!

Which leads me into my project.


I created it for a contest. (I didn't win, nope I didn't LOL)

HOWEVER isn't it the bomb?

And of course Viva LasVegaStamps is the greatest and was included in this work of art.

Here is a close up of the most awesome stamp, it truly spoke to me from the moment I saw it.


The stamp can be located HERE

For the sign, i painted it with twinkling H20's and painted some chunky glitter on it. I mean really easy. It doesn't take much make a piece of art and take it to another level.

Art to me has meaning, and I hope you "DON'T LET ANYONE EVER DULL YOUR SPARKLE!"


I also wanted to talk alittle about something else......

Miracle tape or in the instance MIRACLE SHEETS

On the angel tree the oval medallions I had to attach the angel art, which was created on a mixed media paper, onto the lazer ovals, So i traced the oval onto the Miracle Tape Sheets and cut out and attached to the ovals and then attached the angel art.

It HOLDS and I do mean TIGHT! I am a tape snob, I want it to stick. And trust me this does stick. And its relatively inexpensive.

So try it I am sure you will like it.

SPARKLE ON LOVILIES!

ANg



No comments: