Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

ANgel of the Moment

Yesterday was a day of revelations. My dad was riding his bike one moment , the next moment he remembers he is laying on a gurney waiting for the helicopter to fly him to a shock trauma hospital, over an hr away. He was hit by a truck. I am 10 hrs away. Its a scary time to know a loved one is hurting and there is nothing I can do. He is ok. traumatized, brusied, scared and alive and home. I talked to him this morning, its like he said "One moment, thats all it takes." So my newest heart angel is called the "Angel of the Moment." She began with a heart that is shaped with tissue paper and lace. Paint was swished and splattered and once dried, the angel image appears.
Isn't she sweet? Art helped me through yesterday. She is for sale. Its my going home for Christmas fund, if interested please contact me , leave a comment. $175.00 and postage. Art on, ANg Size : 12inches by 24 inches, Mixed media heart angel painting. Fluid acrylics, derwent inktense, collage, stencil art, twinkling H2O's, ribbon

3 comments:

still life angie said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad's accident. So humbling how quickly our lives can change. This angel is so beautiful. All your angels move me and I want one! I have to save up, and grateful to know yoour art.

With love. xo

J C said...

Gosh Ang, I am so glad your dad is ok. That was pretty scary, I know.
Your angels are absolutely awesome and beautiful, unlike any others I have seen.

J C said...

Gosh Ang, I am so glad your dad is ok. That was pretty scary, I know.
Your angels are absolutely awesome and beautiful, unlike any others I have seen.