Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

More HeArt

Art to me is very personal. Hearts show up as a way to tell the world via art how I am feeling. Today I am feeling, hmmmmm melancholy. Melancholy- A deep, pensive, and long-lasting sadness So here is my little bound up heart
A little blue heart, Creative Paperclay® is awesome in that you can use it to express feelings, happy or sad, this heart was created by rolling out a small ball and then pressed down to the depth I wanted it, this is about 1/8 of inch and then using a cookie cutter, just like you would if you were cutting out cookies. ~*Remember.....Do not use equipment on food after you have used it on the clay!~** I then painted it using blue metallic paint by Jaquard, and distressed using a awl or whatever sharp thing you have. (this is all done after the clay has dried) I punched some holes in the clay and laced it up with some twine i had. Here is a pic of a piece of clay dried and then punched with a hole. This is to show it does not crack! You can punch holes in it. Its not a brittle clay.
I hope you create some HeArt! ANg

No comments: